Bihar B.Ed. CET 2020 Combined Entrance Test 2020
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020: Candidates are Awaiting to Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2020-2022. Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Start Online Application Process.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020: Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test also known as (CET-BED) Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 has been start the application process. Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranger, Darbhanga will be conduct the examination this time.
Interested candidates can apply on the official website https://bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in. Candidates can apply through the Link giving below.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 February 2020
- Last Date For Submission of Application: 04 March 2020
- Last Date for Online Application Correction: 05 March 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 05 March 2020
- Date of Examination: 29 March 2020
Candidates At Least Graduate of 50% Marks and Master Degree with Science, Social Science,Humanity, Commerce, and B.E Degree with 50% Marks are eligible for Admission test.
- For the Candidates of General: Rs 1000/-
- For Candidates of OBC: Rs 750/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST: Rs 500/-
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee through the Online mode only.
Age Limit: Candidates age is Not Require in this Examination.
Important Note Application Process of Bihar B.Ed CET 2020:
- Candidates Before filling up the Bihar B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET)-2020 form, please read the instructions carefully.
- As a first time user, applicants have to create the user account by clicking on the Registration for New User Account link. It will open the Create User Page.
- Under the Create User page all fields are mandatory to be filled in which are
indicated by the name of the field.
- Candidates enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in 10th Board Certificate.
- Candidates who do not have a valid email-id must create an email-id before
creating new account.
- Candidates must also ensure that the email-id and password is kept handy and safely for all the future correspondence/reference.
- Candidates For confirmation an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Fill that OTP to confirm creation of the new user account.
- Candidates Upload the Photograph, Thumb Impression and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill the Form.
How To Apply Bihar B.Ed CET 2020
Step-1: first candidates go to the official website of bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
Step-2: On Home Screen Candidates click on the Apply Entrance Examination link.
Step-3: Now Candidates Can Login with giving your detail.
Step-4: Now Candidate Fill the Application from. give all detail and submit
Step-5: Candidates After Submitting the Application take a print out for further process.
For More Updates Visit Official Website.
Apply Online: Click here
For Official Notification: Click here
For Official Website: Click here