Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Apply Online Technical Assistant & Senior Technician 50 Post Apply here from the Direct Link!
BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Job Notification (Advt No. 1/2020/Estt.) for the post of Technical Assistant (laboratory) and Senior Technician for 50 Posts.
BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Job Notification (Advt No. 1/2020/Estt.) for the post of Technical Assistant (laboratory) and Senior Technician for 50 Posts. the post of Technical Assistant (laboratory)/ Senior Technician with 50 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/10th are eligible to use for this job. Selection is going to Based on Online Test.
All interested and candidates who are available for recruitment can apply through online mode on or before All the details like eligibility and application process are given below.
- Starting Date For Online Submission of Applications: 17 February 2020
- Last Date For Online Submission of Applications: 08 March 2020
- Last Date of Online Application Fee Payment: 08 March 2020
- Issue of Admit Card: 23 March 2020/Postponed New Date Release Soon
- Date of Online Exam: 29 March 2020
- Date of Result: 21 April 2020
For Technical Assistant: Bsc (Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Bio-Technology/ Food Technology/ Biochemistry / Electronics) with minimum 60% marks and 50% for SC and ST (Or) Three years diploma in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Electronics/ Food Technology/ Metallurgy) with minimum 60% marks and 50% marks for the SC and therefore the ST.
For Senior Technician: Matric or it is equivalent OR Industrial Training Institute Certificate in any of the subsequent trades:
Electrician, Air-Conditioning Refrigeration, Mechanic (Diesel– Engine), Fitter, Carpenter, Welder, (the Welder should also be having passed the Welders’ Qualifying Test as per the relevant Indian Standard, or its equivalent.
Two years of practical experience within the respective trade after having obtained the economic Training Institute certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate within the relevant business.
Vacancy Detail of BIS Recruitment 2020
(Advt No. 1/2020/Estt)
Job Role: Technical Assistant/ Senior Technician
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/10th/ITI
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 08 March 2020.
Total Vacancies: 50 Post
Name of Post
Number of Post
|Technical Assistant||30 Post|
|Senior Technician||20 Post|
- For Candidates of General/ OBC : Rs 500/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST: Rs Nil/-
- Candidates of PWDs/Ex-servicemen/Women and BIS serving Departmental: Rs Nil/-
- The payment of the appliance fee is to make through the online Mode only.
- Costs would be payable from 17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020 and shall be Non-Refundable under any Circumstances.
For Technical Assistant: Candidates Minimum Age is 18 years and the Maximum age is 30 years.
For Senior Technician: Candidates Minimum Age is 18 years and the Maximum age is 27 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be Selected on basis of Online Examination.
How To Apply of BIS Recruitment 2020
- First go to the official website Download the notification from below
- Read all the details given and check eligibility
- Open the online application form
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Attach scanned copies of documents required, passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee according to your category
- Submit apply the application form before the last date which is 8 March 2020
- Take a print out of the application for in the future.
For More Updates Visit Official Website.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Admit Card: Click here
For Official Notification: Click here
For Official Website: Click here