BPSC RECRUITMENT 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC Assistant Prosecution) has been Invited to the Online Application for Recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer.
BPSC RECRUITMENT 2020: Bihar Public Commission has been invited to the online Application for 553 Post of the Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination 2020. Those Candidates are eligible and want to apply for these Vacant Post. Candidates Before Apply for these vacant Post can read the full Notification and Aware all the information like Application Submission date, Last Date and Examination Date and Schedule.
Candidates Can Apply for these Post through the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Or direct link given below.The last date of online Application Submission 21 February 2020.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 07 February 2020
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 21 February 2020
- Last Date of Application Fee: 26 February 2020
- Main Date for Online Submission of Application: 04 May 2020
- Last Date for Main Online Submission of Application: 28 May 2020
- Payment of Last of Application: 18 May 2020
- Date of Admit Release: Notified Soon
- Date of Examination: Notified Soon
- Last Date of Complete the Application: 06 March 2020
Candidates Who Have Successfully Completed their 3 years and 5 years of LAW Degree in any Recognized University. For More Updates Candidates Can read the official notification.
Vacancy Detail of BPSC RECRUITMENT 2020
(Advt. No. 01/2020)
Total Post: 553 Posts.
Name of Post: Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination 2020.
Pay-Scale: Candidates Pay will Level of (Level-7)
Category Wise Total Vacancy
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Application Fee:
- For Candidates of General/OBC/EWS: Rs 600/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST: Rs 150/-
- For Female Candidates of Bihar Domicile: Rs 150/-
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee through the online Mode Like Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee-Only Payable Online Mode.
The Minimum age Limit of the Candidates is 27 years and the Maximum age limit is 37 years. Male Candidates of OBC Category Maximum age 37 or Maximum age Limit of Female Category of OBC is 40 years and the SC/ST Category Candidate Maximum age is 42 years. As on 01 August, 2019 for more update of age limit can read the official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be Selected on based on written Examination. The Exam will be held on 3 phase.
How To Apply BPSC Assistant Prosecution Recruitment
Step-1: First Candidate go to the Official website of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Step-2: On Official Website Home Page Click on Advertise of Recruitment (Advt. No. 01/2020)
Step-3: Read all detail Regarding Recruitment.
Step-4: On Home, Page Candidates click on the link of apply online.
Step-5: Than Click on Online Registration
Step-6: Candidates Now Fill All Detail in Application. And Submit.
Step-7: Candidate After Submission of Application Detail take a Print Out safe for further Process.
For More Updates Visit Official Website.