Bihar Public Service Commission Patna BPSC has been invited the online application to the Lecturer Recruitment 2020 for 119 Post of Lecturer in Polytechnic College.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission Patna BPSC has been Recently invited the online application for the 119 Vacant posts of Lecturer in Polytechnic College. Those who are eligible and want to apply online can apply through the direct link of the official website.
The BPSC is going to fill the 119 vacant Lecturer in Polytechnic College Post form this notification. The BPSC is not allowed Distance Degree Or Diploma in this vacancy.
- Candidates can check the official notice with the BPSC official website that’s bpsc.bih.nic.in
- There are 119 Vacancies for Lecturer in Polytechnic College, and the Applying Online Starting From 07 August 2020 to 25 August 2020.
- Candidates can know all eligibility criteria, Selection Process, How to apply vacancies with the help of the official website.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 07 August 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration: 25 August 2020
- Last Date of Pay the Application Fee: 28 August 2020
- Complete the form Last date: 04 September 2020.
- Date of Receipt Form: 11 September 2020
- Admit Card Release: Notified Soon
- Date of Main-Exam: Notified Soon.
Download the pdf for BPSC Recruitment 2020: Click here
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020:
Age limit ( As on 01 August 2020):-
- Minimum Age – 21 years.
- Maximum Age – NA
- Age relaxation extra as per the BPSC Recruitment Rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants Have a Degree of B.E & B.tech With Ist Division Marks from any Recognized University or Insititute in India. More information about the educational qualification can read the official notification.
Applying Online: Click here
Overview of Vacancy of BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
- Advertisement No.: 14/2020
- Name of Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission Patna (BPSC)
- Name of Vacancy: Lecturer in Polytechnic College.
- Number of Vacancies: 119 Posts.
Post-Category-Wise Vacancy Details
Application Fees For BPSC Recruitment 2020:
- For General/OBC: Rs 750/-
- For SC/ST: Rs 200/-
- Female of Domicile of Bihar: Rs 200/-
- Candidates PAY OF FEES SHOULD BE DONE ONLINE using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode ONLY.
Selection Process For BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020:
Applicants are going to be selected on the basis of the Written Examination and Interview. For more Updates About the Selection process can read the official notice.
How To Apply For BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020?
Steps are below followed to apply online:-
Step-1: Candidates Visit the official BPSC website of bpsc.bih.nic.in
Step-2: Click on the Link One Time Registration.
Step-3: Fill the Registration Form with your Mobile Number or E-mail Id.
Step-4: Then log in with the username and password received on the registered phone number.
Step-5: Fill up the application Form And Submit.
Step-6: Pay Application fees through online mode.
Step-7: Download and take a Printout for further process.
Some Important Links