Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC has been Published the notification to the Recruitment 2020 for Range Officer of Forest. Learn more about how to apply.
BPSSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC has been Released notification for the recruitment post of Range Officer of Forest in Environment, Forest Or Climate Change Department in Bihar. Those Who are eligible and want to apply online can apply through the direct link.
The Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC is going to be filled the 43 vacant posts through this notification by the Government of Bihar.
- Applicants can check the official notice with the BPSSC official website that’s bpssc.bih.nic.in
- There are 119 Vacancies for Range Officer of Forest in Environment, Forest Or Climate Change Department, and the Applying Online Starting From 13 August 2020 to 16 September 2020.
- Applicants can know all eligibility criteria, Selection Process, How to apply vacancies with the help of the official website.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 13 August 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration: 16 September 2020
- Last Date of Pay the Application Fee: 16 September 2020
- Admit Card Release: Notified Soon.
- Date of Main-Exam: Notified Soon.
Download the pdf for BPSSC Recruitment 2020: Click here
Eligibility Criteria for BPSSC Recruitment 2020:
Age limit ( As on 01 August 2020):-
- Minimum Age – 21 years.
- Maximum Age – 42 years
- Maximum Age For Female – 45 years
- Age relaxation extra as per the BPPSC Recruitment Rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science with the given subjects Animal Husbandry/ Animal Pathology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Geology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics and Zoology & BCA From any recognized University or Institute in India.
Applying Online: Click here
Overview of Vacancy of BPSSC Recruitment 2020
- Advertisement No.: 02/2020
- Name of Organization: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC
- Name of Vacancy: Range Officer of Forest in Environment, Forest Or Climate Change Dept.
- Number of Vacancies: 43 Posts.
Application Fees For BPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- For General/OBC: Rs 700/-
- For SC/ST: Rs 400/-
- Applicants PAY the FEES SHOULD BE DONE ONLINE using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode ONLY.
Selection Process For BPSC Range Officer of Forest 2020:
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC is going to be Candidates selected on the basis of Written Examination, Interview, OR Physical.
- Height: 163 CMS
- Chest: 79-84 CMS.
- Walking: 25 Km in 4 Hours
- Height: 150 CMS
- Walking: 14 Km in 4 Hours.
How To Apply For BPSSC Recruitment 2020?
Few Steps to Apply Online:-
Step-1: Applicants First Visit the official BPSC website of
Step-2: Click on the Link One Time Registration.
Step-3: Fill the Registration Form with your Mobile Number or E-mail Id.
Step-4: Then log in with the username and password received on the registered phone number.
Step-5: Fill up the application Form And Submit.
Step-6: Pay Application fees through online mode.
Step-7: Now Submit the application and take a Print out for the further process.
Some Important Links