Central coalfields Limited( CCL) has been Invited to the Online application for Apprentice Recruitment 2020 in Various Trade.
CCL 2020: Central coalfields Limited( CCL) has recently announced the official notification for 1500+ apprentice posts on its official website central coalfields.in. Only online applications are allowed for CCL APPRENTICES RECRUITMENT 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply to the post through online mode by visiting on its official website. Applications are accepted from 5 September to 5 October 2020.
There are almost 1500+ vacancies available for various trades includes fitter, electrician, mechanic, COPA, MLT, etc.
No of vacancies and eligibility for each post:-
- Starting Date for Registration:- 05 September 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration:- 05 October 2020
- Last Date of fee Payment:- 01 October 2020
- Exam Date:- Notified Soon
- Admit Card:- Notified Soon.
Eligibility Criteria For CCL Apprentice 2020:
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age – 30 years.
- Age relaxation Extra also as per the Recruitment Rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed in class 10 with any recognized board and have done ITI in the particular sector on which they are applying.
Download the Notification: Click here
Overview Vacancy of CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Advertisement No.: CCL/Apprentice Trg/Notification/20-21/329
- Name of Organization: Central coalfields Limited ( CCL)
- Name of Vacancy: Apprentice in Various Trade
- Number of Vacancies: 1565 Posts.
Post- Wise Vacancy Details:
- Fitter:- 425
- Welder:- 80
- Electrician:- 630
- COPA:- 50
- Information and communication
- Technology System Maintenance:- 25
- Turner:- 50
- Mechanist:- 50
- MLT:- 30
- Secretariat Assistant:- 50
How to Apply For CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Follow the Steps Below to Apply Online:-
Step-1: Go to the official website https://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/ for applying.
Step-2: Click on the registration tab and then register on apprentice form, after online registration the candidate will be given a registration number on registered mail id.
Step-3: Candidates are required to select the trade and fill the required information before 05/10/2020 to apply.
Step-4: Select the opportunity you need to apply. Then click apply for this opportunity.
Step-5: Now You can Fill the Application form and Submit.