Central Silk Board CSB, Bangalore has invited applications for its Recruitment 2020 to posts of Scientist-C, Scientist-B, and Assistant.
CSB Recruitment 2020: Central Silk Board CSB, Bangalore has invited applications for its Recruitment 2020 to posts of Scientist-C, Scientist-B, and Assistant. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online via the Central Silk Board’s official Site on or before 17 July 2020.
Central Silk Board is a legal body, under the authoritative control of the Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India. Set up in 1948, by an Act of Parliament, the CSB has been depended with the general obligation of creating silk industry covering the full array of sericulture exercises in the nation from the advancement of food plants to silk cases for the creation of silk yarn including the formation of strategies administering Import and Export of silk. CSB is fundamentally an R&D Organization. One of the significant exercises of the CSB is undertaking, helping, and empowering logical, mechanical, and financial research in the Silk Sector.
- Starting Date of Registration: June 2020
- Ending Date of Registration: 17 July 2020
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 20 July 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for CSB 2020 Scientist & Assistant Posts
Scientist-B: Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Agricultural Sciences.
Scientist-B CSTRI: B.E/B.Tech. in Textile Technology
Scientist-C: Post Graduate degree in Zoology from any recognized University with 4 years of experience in Research and Development or Academic Institutes or Science & Technology Organizations in the field of Zoology.
Assistant: Graduate Degree in Entomology/Zoology/Agriculture/Sericulture/ Chemistry with 50% minimum marks.
✅CSB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
✔Name of Organization: Central Silk Board CSB Banglore
✔Name of Vacancies: Scientist & Assistant Post
✔Number of Vacancies: 82 Post
✅Post-Wise Vacancy Detail:
- Scientist-C – 03
- Scientist-B – 59
- Scientist-B (CSTRI Units) – 15
- Assistant (Technical) – 02
- Joint Director (Admn) – 01
- Joint Director (Finance) – 01
- Deputy Director (Admn & Accts) – 01
- For Scientist-C: 40 years
- For Scientist-B: 35 years
- Apply for Assistant: 30 Years
- Scientist-C: Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700)
- Scientist-B: Level -10 (Rs.56100-177500)
- Assistant: Level – 6 (Rs.35400 -112400)
✅Selection Process For CSB Recruitment 2020:
✔Scientist- The selection will be done on the basis of Online or Written Test and Interview
✔Assistant- The selection will be done on the basis of Online or Written Test
✅Application Procedure CSB Recruitment 2020:
✔Register by filling an online application in which you need to fill basic details on the Central Silk Board website: www.csb.gov.in – on or before 17th July 2020.
✔The eligible candidates are also required to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following address:
✔Member Secretary, Central Silk Board, ‘Central Silk Board Complex’, Hosur Road, BTM Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560068, Karnataka
✅How To Apply For Central Silk Board Jobs 2020?
- Go to the official website www.csb.gov.in.
- Click “Job Opportunities” and find the advertisement for above-said posts, then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility once again
- You have to enter a few basic details.
- After that click the submit button and take a printout for further process.
- Candidates you can also send it to the given address before 17 July 2020
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all of the essential Qualifications. We advised students to steer clear of other resources for information regarding upcoming Central Silk Board Jobs 2020 except the official website.
✅Some Important Links
|IBPS RRB IX 2020 Recruitment: Online Application Released for 9638 Bank Post|