Defence Research and Development Organisation
(DRDO Recruitment 2020)Apply Online For Apprentice 116 Post
DRDO Recruitment 2020: Defense Research and Development Organisation has been inviting Online application form for the Trade 116 Apprentice Post 2020.
Defence Research and Development Organisation Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) Avadi, Chennai (INDIA) has been inviting the online form for ITI Trade Apprentice Trainee 116 Post 2020. Those Candidates who are eligible and want to do the job can apply through the direct link given below.
Candidates check all eligibility criteria before applying read full notification given below the last date applying 03 April 2020.
- Starting Date of Online Submission of Application: March 2020
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application: 03 April 2020
- Last Date of Complete Application: 03 April 2020
- Date of Examination: Notified Soon
Candidates have passed ITI Certificate which is Recognized by NCVT with related Trade.
Vacancy Details DRDO 2020
Advertisement No. : CVRDE/ADMIN/2020
Name of Organisation: Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Type of Jobs: ITI Apprentice Trade
Total Vacancies: 116 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates Minimum age limit is 18 years And the maximum age limit is 27 years as on 01 March 2020
- For General/OBC Category: Rs NIL/-
- For Category of SC/ST/PH: Rs NIL/-
- Candidates Will no Pay any application Fee of all Category.
Category Wise Post Details
|S.L NO.||Name of Post||Total Post|
|2||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||23|
|8||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
- Depending upon the vacancies offered in numerous disciplines, selection under candidates is going to be applied by shortlisting on the idea of marks obtained within the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by a Screening test/Interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for Interviews are going to be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are suggested to examine frequently for actual date and time of interview/screening check.
How To Apply DRDO Recruitment 2020
Step-1: First Candidates Go to the Official Website of rac.gov.in
Step-2: On Home Page Click on Links Adv. CVRDE/ADMIN/2020
Step-3: Now Download the Notification and read all eligibility criteria.
Step-4: Now Candidates are requested to top off correct details against all the fields in conjunction with uploading of scanned copies of all the necessary documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile number to be given to intimate interview date and choice.
Step-5: After Fill, the application Now Click to submit.
Step-6: Now Candidates After Apply to take a print of application for further process.
For More Update Visit Official Website
Apply Online: Click here
For Official Notification: Click here
For Official Website: Click here