Indian Army has invited online applications for the Soldier General Duty ( Women Military Police In Indian Army Recruitment 2020. Learn how to apply
Indian Army has invited online applications for the Soldier General Duty ( Women Military Police) Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates should read the notification carefully and apply afterward. Candidates should visit the official website of the Indian Army given below and apply for the same from 27 July 2020 to 31 August 2020.
Indian Army has published a notice for the recruitment. Candidates who are interested can fill the form on the official website from 27 July. Candidates can check their Eligibility by reading the full notification issued by the Indian Army and apply through the online mode. The selection process will be done on the basis of the examination.
- Check the official notice on the official website. The link for the website is below. joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx
- Indian Army will conduct recruitment rallies at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong, and Pune.
- Check the eligibility requirements on the official website.
- Know the process of filling the form for the Recruitment on the official website.
- Candidates would receive the Admit Cards for the rallies on the registered emails.
- Candidates will be allotted venues based on their home district so that they don’t face problems.
- Final Date and location would be mentioned in the Admit Cards.
- Total number of posts – 99
- Starting of Online Registration: 27 July 2020
- Last date of Online Registration: 31 August 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Age limit-
- Minimum Age – 17.5 years
- Maximum Age – 21 years
- Educational Qualification- Candidates should have passed Matric/ 10th / SSLC or equivalent with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate marks at Matric/10th/SSLC level without mentioning any special subject.
- Minimum Physical Requirements :
- Height- 152 cms min.
- Weight- Proportionate to Height and Age. ( as per Army Medical Standards also mentioned in Notification).
- Chest Expansion- 05 cms.
Apply Online: Click here
Selection Process for the Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
Firstly the medical of the students will be examined. Then medically fit students would be allowed to appear for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE). All details about the rally would be given the Admit Cards. Read the Card carefully.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020?
Steps for applying the Indian Army Soldier General Duty Recruitment 2020:-
- Visit the official website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx
- Fill the Captcha Code.
- Click on Enter Website.
- Fill the Registration Form with utter care.
- Then log in through username and password received on the registered phone number.
- Submit the Application Form
- Pay Application fees.
Some Important Links