JEE MAIN ONLINE APPLICATION 2020: JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ONLINE APPLICATION 2020 Process start for online application of JEE Mains Examination in January 2020 Will Start From 3 September 2019. Earlier the National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued the Notification for the online application from 2 September 2019 But it was postponed one day.
The NTA has issued a Notification by issuing notifications ,the process of online application Registration for JEE MAINS Will Start From 3 September 2019 till 30 September 201. Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Application on the Official Website Of jeemain.nic.in.
How To Apply:
- We Are Telling you for further about How you can Apply for it and what Documents will be required.
- Application are to be made through online mode. For this you have to go to the official website of NTA JEE MAIN.
- From 3 September on the home page of JEE Main you will find the Link for Registration for JEE MAIN-1 Click on it.
- A New Page will open. Enter the required information here.
- Upload a scanned copy of photo , Digital Signature and other Necessary Documents.
- Now Complete the Fee Payment Process.
- After this ,Submit your Application. Download the final copy of the application and keep a print.
These Document Will Needed:
- Scanned Passport Size photo and Signature.
- Class 10th Certificate on which information about your DATE OF BIRTH is Recorded.
- Mark-sheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Scanned copy of Related certificates if they fall under reserved category.
Examination fee .
|B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch./B.Planing||SC /ST /PWD/transgender||Boys:325/-
The Examination will be held on Computer Based Test Mode Only expect the the Drawing Test for B.Arch. will be held in Pen and Paper (offline Mode) . A Candidates may appear in B.E / B.Tech , B.Arch. and B.Planing depending upon the course’s He / She wishes to pursue.
For More Update Visit Official Website