Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC ATP has been issued a Notification to the Recruitment 2020 for 77 Assistant Town Planner Post.
JPSC ATP Recruitment 2020: Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC, has been published the notification to the Recruitment 2020 for 77 Assistant Town Planner Post. Those who are eligible and Complete the MBBS can apply for this Examination interested can apply through the direct link below of the official website.
- You can check the official notice with JPSC’s official website that’s www.jpsc.gov.in.
- There are 77 Vacancies for Assistant Town Planner and the Applying Online Starting From 15 July 2020 to 10 August 2020.
- You can check eligibility criteria, exam patterns, application links, important dates, and vacancies with the help of the official website.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 15 July 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration: 10 August 2020
- Last Date of Pay the Application Fee: 11 August 2020
- Admit Card Release: Notified Soon
- Examination Date: Notified Soon.
JPSC ATP Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have a Qualified Degree in Architecture, B Planning, OR Civil Engineering. Form any Recognized University or Insititute In India. For More Update About the Education qualification download & read the official Notification.
Overview of Vacancy for JPSC ATP Recruitment 2020
- Advertisement No.: 04/2020
- Name of Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC
- Name of Vacancy: Assistant Town Planner
- Number of Vacancies: 77 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Detail:
|Assistant Town Planner||32||07||04||06||08||20||77|
- For Candidates of General/OBC/EWS: Rs 600/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST: Rs 150/-
- Candidates pay the Application fee through the Online mode Like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee-Only.
Candidate has an age-limit fr applying these posts the minimum age is 21 years and the Maximum age limit is 35 years. Age Relaxation as per the Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC rules.
How To Apply for JPSC ATP Recruitment 2020?
Step-1: First go to the official website of JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in
Step-2: Click on the homepage on the link of Online Application
Step-3: Now Fill the Online Application Form.
Step-4: After Filing the Application Form Make an Online Payment before Submitting the Form.
Step-5: Now Submit the Application and take a print out for further Process.
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here