MNNIT ALLAHABAD RECRUITMENT 2019: Motilaal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad ( Prayagraj ) Recruitment 2019.Has taken up the post of Senior Technician, Technician, Technical Assistant ,Junior Engineer , SAS Assistant , Library Information Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Superintendent.
Online Applications will be accepted on these posts. Interested Candidates download the notification before applying.
So, that there is no mistake while filing the application form. Candidates can read the full information is this notification related to this job link given below.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01 September 2019
- Lats Date for Submission of Application: 30 September 2019
Total Vacancies: 106
Name of post
Total Number of Post.
Junior Engineer, SAS Assistant, Library Information Assistant
Education Qualification for further detail related to candidates qualification read the official notification link given below.
- The Age Limit of the candidates to apply for these posts will be determine according to the rules of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology.
- Maximum age limit for each post shall be as per Recruitment Rules.
- Relaxation in upper age limit up-to 56 years to Participate in this recruitment.
- The Relaxation will be applicable only for participation in this regular recruitment process only.
Age Relaxation for upper age limit.
1. SC /ST 5 years 2. OBC 3 years 3. PWD ( UR ) 10 years 4. PWD + OBC (NCL) 13 years 5. PWD + SC/ST 15 years 6. Ex-Serviceman For Ex-Serviceman up to extant of Service rendered in defence forces ( Army, Navy and Airforce) plus 3 years.
- For General , EWS , OBC , Category : 500/-
- No Application fee is payable For SC / ST / PWD and Female candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates for these Posts will be on the basis of written test and skill test.
Interested Candidates complete the application process through the official website www.mnnit.ac.in. Let us tell you that the application on these posts will be valid from 01 September to 30 September 2019.
For More Update Visit Official Website:
For Apply Online: Click here
For Official Notification: Click here
For Official Website: Click here