M.P. HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE (DISTRICT JUDGE – ENTRY LEVEL)
DIRECT RECRUITMENT FROM BAR. EXAM-2020
MPHC HJS RECRUITMENT 2020: Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued notification for Higher Judicial Service (District Judge at entry level) from bar 2020.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for MP High Court Judicial Service Examination 2020 by visiting the official website of MP High Court.
The process of online application for this post will start from 28 January 2020 and will end on 7 February 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment examination within the time limit.
MP High Court announces job notification to appoint candidates who have completed LLB for District Judge Entry Level 2020 status. Candidates are advised to carefully check the official notification and eligibility criteria before applying for their respective posts. To apply for the job from MP High Court, complete the procedure given below.
- Starting Date of Online application: 28 January 2020
- Last Date of online application: 07 February 2020
- Period of Correction of online application: 11 February 2020 to 13 February 2020
- Date of preliminary Examination: 16 March 2020
- Eligible and Interested Candidate Candidates should not have practiced as a lawyer below 7 years on continual as on 1 St January, 2020 (certificate of competent authority is also required).
- Interested candidates should have a good character as well as sound health. And should be free from any type of physical defect, which grants him appointment.
- He/She is citizen of India.
Candidates can apply online for 47 vacant posts of District Judges in MP High Court
Advertisement No: 228/Exam/DRHJS/2020
HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH: JABALPUR
Name of Organisation: M.P High Court
Number of Vacancy: 47
- For Unreserved and candidates from the state other then Madhya Pradesh: Rs 795.30/-
- For Candidates of Reserved categories: Rs. 395.30/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorized Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Portal Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
The candidates for the selected posts will be given a monthly salary of Rs. 51550-1230-58930/- 1380- 63070/- (pre-revised).
Interested candidates should not be below 35 years of age or above 45 years.
Candidates will be selected only and only on their personal performance in the written Examination.
How to Apply M.P. Higher Judicial Service (District Judge – Entry
Level) Direct Recruitment Form Bar Exam- 2020!
- The candidate is advise to read the complete notification before apply.
- See All details, and apply for this post through the online application.
- If you ask yourself for a capable then this post can be very good for you.
- If you are unique and found yourself eligible for District Judge, click on the direct link given below.
- If you are interested for this post, you can apply online for this post through the link given below.
- fill up the form for this post with your required document.
For More Update Visit Official Website
For Official Website: Click here
For Official Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here