NCPUL RECRUITMENT 2019: National Urdu Language Development Council NCPUL RECRUITMENT 2019 has invited application for appointment on many posts.
These application for posts of Lower Division Clerk ,MTS, and Research Officers.Those candidates who want to apply.Candidates can completed the application process.
Go to the official website of National Urdu Language Development Council (NCPUL) today and download the notification and read it .Be aware of all the information and complete the application process .
See the further notification given below in this information related to this job.
- Last Date for submission of application : 29 July 2019
- Last Date of for submission of hard copy of online application : 08 August 2019
Total Vacancies: 06
Name of Post and Numbers:
- Lower Division Clerk : 02
- MTS :03
- Research Officers : 01
Minimum age limit of candidates is fixed at 18 years and the maximum age of 25,27 and 40 years as per separate post.
Age limit is relax able to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EX- Serviceman & Other category of persons as per rule/ instruction of govt.of India if the vacancy is Reserved for them.
Application Fee :
- Application fee for all the candidates is : Rs 500
- PWD and Women candidates will not have to pay any application fee.
Candidates should be passed at least Second Class Master’s Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in Science/ART/ Urdu/ Commerce ( according to the requirements of the posts) for further information please see the official notification.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates will first go to NCUPL official website www.urducouncil.nic.in and complete the online application by 05 July 2019.
Documents required to be attached with the application. Self attached Photocopies of certificate are to be attached:
- Application Fee ( Demand draft).
- Date of Birth certificate.
- All Educational qualification Along with mark sheet.
- Technical/Professional qualification along with mark sheet.
- Caste certificate /EWS
- Experience certificate where ever required.
- Disability ( physically challenged ) certificate in case of candidates.