North East Frontier Railway NEFR Has been informing us of the Trade Apprentice 2020 Recruitment of 449 vacant Post. Learn More to apply.
NEFR Trade Apprentice 2020: North East Frontier Railway NEFR has been published the notification to Online Application for Trade Apprentice Post. Those who are eligible and interested wanted to apply online can apply through the direct link with the help of this website to know all eligibility criteria read the full notification below.
The North-East Frontier NEFR is going to be recruited 4499 vacant posts through this notification release. The Online Application Process will be started on 16 August 2020.
- The Total 4499 vacancies for Trade Apprentice and the Applying Online Starting On 16 August 2020 To 15 September 2020.
- You Need can check the official notice with the NEFR official website of nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Applicants before apply Need to know all Important dates, eligibility criteria, Selection Process, How to apply vacancies with the help of the official website.
- Notice Release On 15 August 2020
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 16 August 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration: 15 September 2020
- Last Date of Pay the Application Fee: 15 September 2020
- Admit Card Release: Notified Soon
- Date of Examination: Notified Soon.
Download the Official Notice Pdf: Click here
Eligibility Criteria for NEFR Trade Apprentice 2020:
Age limit ( As on 01 January 2020):-
- Minimum Age – 15 years.
- Maximum Age – 24 years.
- Age relaxation extra as per the Vacancy Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates have must be Passed High School with ITI Certificate in Related Trades Form any Recognized Board or Isititute in India. More information about the educational qualification can read the official notice.
Applying Online: Click here
Overview of Vacancy of SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
- Name of Organization: North East Frontier Railway NEFR
- Name of Vacancy: Trade Apprentice
- Number of Vacancies: 4499 Posts.
Application Fees NEFR Apprentice Vacancy 2020:
- For General/OBC: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs Nil/-
- Applicants can PAY the FEES SHOULD BE DONE ONLINE using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode ONLY.
Name of Post
|Katihar TDH Workshop||970|
|Lumding & S&T Workshop||1302|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop & EWS/BNGS||539|
Selection Process for NEFR Trade Apprentice 2020:
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List Which is prepared on the base of trade wise, unit-wise, Comunity-wise. The Merit List will be prepared on the base of Marks. For More Updates about the selection process download or read the official notification.
How To Apply For NEFR Trade Apprentice 2020?
To Apply Online Follow the Steps Given Below:-
Step-1: Candidates First Visit the official website of nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Step-2: Now Click on Link One Time Registration.
Step-3: After that Register with your ID Or Mobile Number.
Step-4: Then log in with the Id which is registered.
Step-5: After that Fill up the Online Form & Submit.
Step-6: Now Pay Application fees through online mode.
Step-7: Applicants now Submit the Online Form and take a Print out for the further process.
Some Important Links