National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC E2 2020 has been Issued the Notification to the Application for the Recruitment 250 Post of Experience EngineerE2, Assistant Chemist.
NTPC E2 2020 Recruitment: National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC has been Recently Invited the Online form to the Recruitment of 250 Post of Experience Engineer. Those who are eligible can apply through the direct link of the official website before the last date of application submission.
The Applicant Can fill the Online Form from the 15 July 2020 to 31 July 2020. Before Apply candidates should be aware of all eligibility criteria then apply. The Applicant is going to be selected on these posts on the basis of Examination.
- You can check the official notice with the NTPC official website that’s ntpccareers.net
- There are 250 Vacancies for Experience Engineer Post and the Applying Online Starting From 15 July 2020 to 31 July 2020.
- You can check eligibility criteria, application links, important dates, and vacancies with the help of the official website.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 15 July 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration: 31 July 2020.
- Last Date of Pay the Application Fee: 31 July 2020.
- Admit Card Release: Notified Soon
- Examination Date: Notified Soon.
NTPC E2 2020 Recruitment Educational Qualifiaction:
Experience Engineer E2: Candidates must have qualified B.E, B.Tech With 3 years Minimum Work Experience form any recognized University Or Insititute in India.
Assistant Chemist: Candidates have to pass M.Sc with the subject of Chemistry minimum Marks of 60% For the Category of SC/ST have to be only Passed Marks Percentage is not required.
Overview of Vacancy for NTPC E2 2020 Recruitment
- Name of Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Name of Vacancy: Experience Engineer E2, Assistant Chemist
- Number of Vacancies: 250 Posts
- Pay-Scale: (E2 Grade) Rs 40,000/- To Rs 1,40,000/- at the Basis Pay of Rs 40,000/-
Branch, Category-Wise Vacancy Details
|(Experience Engineer E2)Electrical||44||17||10||04||75|
- For Candidates of General/OBC/EWS: Rs 300/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST/PH: Rs Nil/-
- Candidates pay the Application fee through the Online OR Offline mode Like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee-Only.
Candidates have to apply these posts for the Maximum age limit is 30 years. For More Details about the Age-limit, you can check the official notice.
How To Apply For NTPC E2 2020 Recruitment:
Follow the Step To Apply Online:-
Step-1: First go to the official website of NTPC ntpccareers.net
Step-2: Click on Hompage To Apply Online.
Step-3: Select the Trade that you should have to apply.
Step-4: Fill the Online Application Form.
Step-5: Before Submit the Application form Make an online or offline payment.
Step-6: After that Submit the application and download or Take a Print out for Further process.
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here