NVS RECRUITMENT FOR 2019 : Novodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Are Invites online application for recruitment for The post of AC, TGT, PGT , CLERK, NURSE Many others.
Notification for Recruitment to Various of Post has been Issued by Novodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for Post of Assistant Commissioner, TGT, PGT, and Various category of Teachers.(Librarian,Arts, Music,PET-Male, PET-Female), Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse,Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk. Those candidates who are interested to do job in NVS can visit official website of Jawahar Novodaya Vidyalaya’s for more Details can read full Notification given below.
- Registration Date: 10/07/2019
- Last date of Registration: 09/08/2019
- Application Fees submission date: 10/07/2019
- Last date for application submission:12/08/2019
- Date of written exam : 05 to 10 September 2019
Various Educational Qualification have been Offer for different posts. further information regarding candidate educational qualification can check official website.
- Post for Assistant Commissioner: 1500/-
- Post for TGT, PGT , Misslenius category teachers and female nurse staff: 1200/-
- Post for Legal Assistant and Lower Division clerk:1000/-
Candidates can Apply from Navodaya Vidyalaya Official website and for a link given below:
The Minimum age of candidates is fixed according to the posts 18 years and Maximum age of 45 years.
INSTRUCTION FOR CANDIDATES:
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The notified vacancies for the post of Assistant Commissioner, TGT, PGT, and Various category of Teachers.(Librarian,Arts, Music,PET-Male, PET-Female), Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse,Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk are tentative and may increase or decrease.The NVS reserve the right to fill or partially fill any of the above vacancies with out assigning any reason what ever. NVS also reserves the right to cancel, restrict, modify,alter, the recruitment process,if required without assigning any notice.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- Test Paper will be in Hindi, English.
- candidates will be shortlisted for written examination/ CBT based on information provided by candidates. it will be sole reposibiltiy of the candidates to prove eligibilty with respect to qualificaton criteria advertise by NVS .
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE