OPSC, (PGT)RECRUITMENT 2019: ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION OPSC (PGT) RECRUITMENT 2019 Has been taken up appointment to the posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
The Process of application for this has started. Candidates can click on the following link to apply for these posts.Let us know that the Last date for application on these posts is 21 September 2019.
Candidates can see the full notification related to this job given below.
- Start Date for Submission of Application : 22 August 2019
- Last Date For Submission of Application: 21 September 2019
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee: 25 September 2019
Total Vacancies: 128
Name Of Posts and Number:
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) : 128
The Minimum Educational Qualification of the Candidates is B.ED from a Recognized University And its is necessary to have a masters degree with 50% marks in the concerned subject for further information Can read the full article given below or download the official notification link given below.
The Age of Candidates for applying for these posts minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Candidates belonging to SEBC, SC , ST, Women EX-Serviceman and by 10 years For PWD category those are disablilty is not less than 40%.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates apply online through the ‘official website www.opsc.gov.in from 22 August 2019 to 21 September 2019
- Instruction to fill up online application form.
- Guidelines for Scanning and uploading of photograph , full signature and Left hand Thumb Impression.
- Applicants will be Selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
- The Written examination will consist of General English, General Knowledge and the subject concerned for which the vacancies have been advertise in official website.
- The Examination will be of Objective type, Multiple Choice, and will be Covered in one Paper Consisting of 150 marks and 150 Questions with 3 hours duration.
For More Updates Visit Official Website.