PSPCL RECRUITMENT 2019: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited PSPCL RECRUITMENT 2019 has a notification of recruitment of LDC,Junior Engineer,Stenographer Typist and other posts.
There are going to be recruitment on 1798 posts.If the interested candidates want to apply for the posts ,then tell that last date to apply for these posts has been fixed as on 09 September 2019
Interested candidates read the official website of PSPCL and download the further notification.you can see the notification for related to this job given below.
Starting date for submission of application form : 20 August 2019
Last Date for submission of application form : 09 September 2019 (Till 11:59) .
Total Vacancies : 1798
Name of Post and Number:
- Lower Division Clerk : 1000
- Junior Engineer ( Electrical ) : 500
- Junior Engineer ( Civil ) : 110
- Revenue Accountant : 54
- Electrician Grade II : 45
- Superintendent Accountant : 26
- Steno Typist : 50
- Internal Auditor : 09
- Account Officer : 04
For further Details Related to the candidates Educational Qualification See the further notification on official website links given below.
The age of the Candidate will be Determined as per the rules of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
Application Process :
For the information repleted to the candidate application , visit the official website. You can also download the notification form the given link to the application has been activated.
- The Number of posts shown above are tentative and may increase or decrease as per actual requirement of PSPCL.
- The candidates shall apply online through PSPCL website www.pspcl.in advertisement will be available on PSPCL website at the start online application with eligibility criteria, Pay scale , selection process and others . Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for regular updates.
For More Updates Visit Official Website
For Apply Online : Click here
For Official Notification : Click here
For Official Website : Click here
About PSPCL :
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited ( PSPCL ) a power generating and distribution organization of Government of Punjab Has Played role in implementation of the Punjab Government Plans.