RHC RECRUITMENT 2020||FOR STENOGRAPHER ONLINE FORM
RHC RECRUITMENT 2020: Rajasthan High Court (RHC Recruitment 2020) has been Invite Online Application for the Post of Stenographer. Those Candidates Want to Apply for this Post Can Read the Full Notification giving below.
The RHC Recruitment 2020 Total Post of 434 Candidates are Advise before fill the application can check their eligibility. Candidates are advise to take print out of format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in online application.
The Starting Date of Online Submission for Application 30 January 2020 and the Last date of Online Submission for Application is 29 February 2020.
- Starting Date of Online Submission for Application: 30 January 2020
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application: 29 February 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 29 February 2020
- Date of Examination: Notified Soon
- Date of Admit Card Released: Notified Soon.
Eligibility Criteria RHC Recruitment 2020 :
Candidates Eligibility for the Post of Stenographer is Passed Intermediate with O Level Computer Diploma.
Name of Post
DLSAs Non TSP
|Stenographer Grade III
|Stenographer Grade III Hindi||329||11||36||376|
- For Candidates of General/OBC/EWS: Rs 650/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST: Rs 400/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra and Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
The Minimum Age of Candidates of these Post is 18 years and the Maximum Age Limit is 40 years.
- Applicants are advised to check their eligibility before proceeding to fill online application.
- Applicants are advised to take print out of format of application form.
- Applicants are required to apply only through Online Mode
- Before filling up the online application, the applicants are advise to go through the
instructions and detailed advertisement carefully, which are available at the link
- Applicants are advise to fill details in online form correctly.
- After submission of application form with the requisite fee, details cannot be changed.
How To Apply RHC Recruitment 2020 :
Step-1:Candidates First Log on to http://www.hcraj.nic.in Online Application Portal.
Step-2: Applicants have two Options as “Login” and “Registration Now”
Step-3: First time user click on “Registration Now”.
Step-4: Before/During Registration applicant is required to verify his/her Mobile Number by OTP Method.
Step-5: Applicant must have completed his/her “Registration” before filling Online
Application form (All Fields are mandatory in the Registration Form).
Step-6: Now Candidates Take a Print Out For Further Process.
For More Update Visit Official Website.