The Staff Selection Commission SSC has been recently published the notification for the recruitment post of Sub-Inspector 2020.
SSC Sub-Inspector 2020: The Staff Selection Commission SSC has been invited to the online application for Competitive Examination of Recruitment post of SI Male or Female. those Candidates are eligible and interested in these Vacant posts can apply online before the last date 16 July 2020. Let us know about these vacant post whats is required to apply online. Read the full notification given below.
- You can check the official notice with the SSC official website that’s @ssc.nic.in
- There are 1554 Vacancies for Experience Engineer Post and the Applying Online Starting From 17 June 2020 to 16 July 2020.
- You can check eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Exam Dates, Admit card Date, How to apply vacancies with the help of the official website
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 17 June 2020
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 16 July 2020
- Last Date of Pay the Application Fee: 18 July 2020
- Admit Card Release: Notified Soon
- Date of Exam (Paper-I): 29 September 2020 to 05 October 2020
- Date of Exam (Paper-II: 01 January 2021
SSC Sub-Inspector 2020 Educational Qualification:
For Location of Dehli SI: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with License any stream from any recognized university in India.
For Other Location SI: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree any stream from any recognized university in India. For More Updates Download and Read the Official notification.
Vacancy Detail for SSC Sub-Inspector 2020
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of Vacancies: Sub-Inspector Male & Female
Total Number of Vacancies: 1554 Posts
Dehli SI (Male & Female): Level-06 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400/-) Group-C
SI (GD): Level-06 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400/-) Group-B
- For Candidates of General/OBC: Rs 100/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman: Rs Nil/-
- All Category Female Candidates: Rs Nil/-
- Pay the Examination fee through the online mode only like NetBanking, Debit Card, Credit Card, E-Challan Mode Only.
Candidates have a minimum age limit for applying these past 20 years and the maximum age is 25 years as on 01 January 2020. Candidates Extra Age Relaxation as per the rules.
SSC Sub-Inspector 2020 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on bases of Computer-based examination OR Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test. for More Updates about the Selection Process can download and read the official notification.
How To Apply for SSC Sub-Inspector 2020 Recruitment:
Candidates can apply through the official website of https://ssc.nic.in/ before the last date 16 July 2020 or go through the direct link which is given below.
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification: Click here
For Official Website: Click here
|UPSC NDA II 2020 Recruitment: Online Application For 413 Post.|