TDHC INDIA LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2019: TDHC INDIA LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2019 Will be recruit in the posts of ITI Trade Apprentice.
The application started for this posts candidates can click on following link given below to apply for these posts. please let us know that the last date.
For Application started is 20 August 2019 in these position. See the full notification and apply online through the official website.
- Date of submission of application from: 25 July 2019
- Last Date for submission of application: 20 August 2019
Total Vacancies: 75
Name of Posts and Number :
ITI Trade Apprentice : 75
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 20
- Secretarial Assistant : 10
- Draughtsman (civil) : 10
- Fitter : 06
- Electronics Mechanic : 02
- Electrician : 18
- Apprentice Food & Beverage Service (Stewardship): 03
- House Keeper cum Accommodation Assistant : 03
- Apprentice Food Production (cookery) : 03
Educational Qualification :
The educational qualification of candidates is required to be 10th passed and ITI (Regular Candidates) in the year 2016,2017,2018 or 2019. for further information related to educational qualification see the following notification.
The minimum age for application on these posts is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
Relax able by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC & 10 years for 40% PWD candidates ( VH/OH/HH) in their category.
How to apply :
To complete the application process , first visit official website and download the notification . Complete the application process before the last date according to the given guidelines.
Application is to be submitted with the following documents with signed by the candidates:
- Passport size photo 1 nos
- SSC/ Matriculation Marks Sheet and certificate
- ITI marks sheet with certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- community certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Physical Disability / PH , if applicable
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card (mandatory)
- Printout of application made at apprenticeship portal.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI courses.
For more update visit official website: click here
For official notification : click here