Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC Has been Published a Notification to the Recruitment 2020 Post of 158 Stenographer, Personal Assistant.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission i.e. UKSSSC has invited online applications for the Stenographer/ Personal Asst. Recruitment 2020 for the 158 vacant posts under Section C. Interested Candidates should read the notification carefully and apply afterward.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has published a notice on 27 July 2020 for the recruitment. Candidates who are interested can fill the form on the official website from 31 July. Candidates can check their Eligibility by reading the full notification issued by the board and apply through the online mode. The selection process will be done on the basis of the examination.
- Check the official notice on the official UKSSSC website. The link for the website is sssc.uk.gov.in
- There are a total of 158 post vacancies for the Stenographer/ Personal Asst. Recruitment.
- Check the eligibility requirements and full vacancy details on the official website.
- Know the process of filling the form for the Recruitment on the official website.
- Date of Advertisement: 27 July 2020.
- Starting of Online Registration: 31 July 2020
- Last date of Online Registration: 14 September 2020
- Last date to pay the online registration fee: 16 September 2020
- Date of exam: December 2020.
- Admit Card Release: Notified Soon.
Download the pdf UKSSSC Stenographer/ Personal Asst. Notification: Click here
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
Age limit ( as on 01/07/2019) –
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 42 years
- Age relaxation extra as per the Recruitment Rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Commerce Stream with a typing speed of 4000 words per hour and shorthand knowledge.
- Nationality:- (with a Uttarakhand State issued Certificate/ Domicile for all three categories mentioned below.)
- Tibetan refugee (stating in India from or before 1 January 1962).
Citizens of Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Northern American country, Kenya, Uganda, or the United Republic of Tanzania.
Applying Online: Click here
Overview of Vacancy for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
- Advertise No.: 26/2020
- Name of Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
- Name of Vacancy: Stenographer, Personal Asst.
- Number of Vacancies: 158 Posts.
Application Fees for the UKSSSC Stenographer, Personal Asst.:
- For General / Uttarakhand OBC/EWS: Rs 300/-
- For Uttarakhand SC/ST & PWD: Rs 150/-
- PAYMENT OF FEES SHOULD BE DONE ONLINE using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fees Mode ONLY.
Selection Process for the UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission for the selection of Account Clerk will organize the Exam in two phases. The Candidates have to first appear for a Phase 1 paper. Candidates who would qualify the Phase I paper would likely appear for the Phase II paper.
How To Apply for UKSSSC 2020?
Steps for applying the UKSSSC Stenographer/ Personal Asst. Recruitment 2020:-
- Visit the official UKSSSC website sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration.
- For any guide and assistance if you are facing any problem during the One Time Registration, Contact the toll-free number issued by the board- 6399990138/139/140/141.
- Fill the Registration Form with utter care.
- Then log in through username and password received on the registered phone number.
- Submit the Application Form
- Pay Application fees.
Some Important Links