UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2019-20
- Name of the Recruitment Board: (UPPSC)
- Advertisement Number: A-4/E-1/2019
- Post Name: Block Education Officer (BEO)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 309
UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2019-20: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited has released the detailed notification for BEO Posts. Earlier, the commission has published the short notification for the post of Block Education Officer (BEO) A total of 309 vacancies notified for UPPSC Block Education Officer Posts. The commission will publish the BEO Detailed Notification on 13 December 2019. Candidates Apply of Application Process Before Last Date of Application.
Those Candidates are Eligible and want to apply for these post can read the notification carefully and apply before last date of Online application. the no. of Vacancies is 309 which may be increase or decrease in exceptional circumstances on the request of the State Government. The Last Date of Online Application Submission is 13 December 2019 to 13 January 2020.
Candidates seeking to apply for UPPSC BEO Jobs should have a Bachelors degree in Education from Recognized University. The age of the candidates are advised to keep track on this page for UPPSC BEO Latest Updates.
- Date of On-line Application : 13 December 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 10 January 2020
- Last Date for On-line Submission of Application: 13 January 2020
Essential: Those candidates who have Bachelors degree in Education from a University established by law in India are eligible in UPPSC BEO jobs 2019. OR L.T. Diploma of the Government Training College. More Detail Read the Official Advertisement
Preferential: Such candidate shall be given preference who Has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or Has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
- Unreserved / Economically weaker section/ Other Backward Class: Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Service Man: Rs. 65/-
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2019 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1979 and not later than July 1, 1998. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is
55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1964. Age relaxation is given in the notification read.
Pay scale: The selected candidates in UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2019-20 will get a salary of Rs. 9,300/- – 34,800/-, Grade Pay – 4,800/- per month.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh Public service commission recruitment of the post of BEO job location is UP.
Application Process of UPPSC BEO Post:
Candidates Visit the official website for online applications. After Downloading the official notification be aware of all the information and complete the application process before the last date.
One important Notice for all the candidates:
Online Applications will be accepted only when prescribed fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in Bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded in any condition.
UPPSC BEO Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Block Education Officer 2019-20 Selection Procedure details are listed here. Candidates must score qualifying marks in the selection process rounds to get a job.
How To Apply UPPSC of the Post of BEO:
- Firstly, you visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official site: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Go to the notifications/advertisements section of the UPPSC homepage.
- Search for the A-4/E-1/2019 UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2019 Notification and download it.
- Check the general instructions and eligibility conditions carefully.
- Eligible candidates should click on the Apply Online link of UPPSC BEO jobs
- Enter the appropriate data in the fields of the application form Validate the data and hit the submit button.
- Pay the application fee via net banking/card payment
- Take a hard copy of the application preview.
For More Update Visit Official Website