Union Public Service Commission UPSC has been Organized a CMS 2020 Examination to the Recruitment of 559 Various Post. Learn How to Apply.
UPSC CMS 2020 Recruitment: Union Public Service Commission UPSC has been invited to the Online Application to the Combined Medical Service CMS Exam 2020. Those are Eligible can read the full Notice below and then apply online.
The Combined Medical Service Exam Organized by the UPSC To fill the 559 Vacant Post in Various Department. The Exam will be conducted on 21 October 2020.
- You can check the official notice with the UPSC official website that’s upsc.gov.in
- There are 559 Vacancies for ADMO, AMO, Junior Scale Posts, GDMO, GDMO Grade II, Post and the Applying Online Starting From 29 July 2020 to 18 August 2020.
- Candidates can know all eligibility criteria, Full Vacancy Detail, How to apply vacancies with the help of the official website.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 29 July 2020.
- Last Date of Online Registration: 18 August 2020.
- Last Date of Pay the Application Fee: 18 August 2020.
- Date of Exam: 22 October 2020.
- Admit Card Release: October 2020.
- Date of Withdrawal Application: 25 August 2020
Candidates Must have Qualified with the Degree of MBBS from any recognized university Or Institute in India. More details about the educational qualification can read the official Notice.
Overview of Vacancy for UPSC CMS 2020
- Advertise No.: 09/2020
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission UPSC
- Name of Vacancy: ADMO, AMO, Junior Scale Posts, GDMO, GDMO Grade II, Posts
- Number of Vacancies: 559 Posts.
Vacancy Detail With Department:
Name of the Post with Department
|1.||Junior Scale Posts (Central Health Service)||182|
|2.||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (In Railways.)||300|
|3.||Assistant Medical Officer (Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service)||66|
|4.||General Duty Medical Officer (New Delhi Municipal Council)||04|
|5.||General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II In (East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation)||07|
- For Candidates of General/OBC: Rs 200/-
- Candidates of SC/ST/PH: Rs NIL/-
- Candidates pay the Application fee through the Online mode Like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, OR E-Challan Fee Mode-Only.
The Candidates have Maximum age for applying in the exam is 32 years. The Candidates has not born before 02 August 1988. The age Relaxation as per the rules of UPSC.
UPSC CMS 2020 Selection Process:
The Candidates are going to be Selected on the basis of the Computer Based Exam. There are Two Paper Each Paper are 250 Marks. To Know More About the Selection Process Or Examination Pattern download and Read the official notification.
How To Apply for UPSC CMS 2020?
- Go to the official website first of upsc.gov.in
- On Homepage Click on the Adv. No.09/2020
- Now you can click on apply online.
- After that, You Need to registration with mobile no. or email id
- Now you can fill the application form online.
- Fill Up your all Detail which is required in vacancy.
- Now you need to pay the fee before submitting the application form.
- Now Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out for the further process.
Some Important Links
- MPPEB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 282 Jail Prahari ( Jail Department MP) Post
- CSBC Forester Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 236 Post In Environment Forester & Climate Dept.
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 3850 Circle Based Officer Post
- Western Railway 2020 Recruitment: For Apply Online 41 Junior Technical Associate Posts
- RHC Chauffeur Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 72 Chauffeur Driver Post