UPSC EPFO RECRUITMENT 2020
UPSC EPFO RECRUITMENT 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), has been invited online applications for the post of Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer.
The Post of Enforcement and Account Officers under the Employees Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labor and Employment. The UPSC has notified a Total of 421 Posts. Interested Candidates can apply online for this Recruitment only through online recruitment application ORA till 31st January 2020.
For the Complete information related to the application on the posts the candidates along with the advertisement link , Application link are also being given below Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 11 January 2020
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 31 January 2020
- Last Date of Pay the Fee: 31 January 2020
- Date of Examination: Notified Soon.
Candidates To Apply for the Post Candidates Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream in any Recognized University in India.
Total Posts: 421
Advertisement No: 51/2020
- For the Candidates of General/ OBC : Rs 25/-
- For the Candidates of SC/ST /PH / Female: NIL/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Though the Online or Offline Fee Mode.
- The Minimum age for the Candidates has been set 30 years.
- Age Relaxation Extra As per Rules.
Category Wise Post Detail
Name of Post
|Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer n EPFO.||168||116||62||33||42||421|
Eligible Candidates can Apply Online through the Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in Before 31st January 2020.
How To Apply UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, you visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official site: http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Go to the notifications/advertisements section of the UPPSC homepage.
- Search for the Special Advertisement No. 51 – 2020 UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification and download it.
- Check the general instructions and eligibility conditions carefully.
- Eligible candidates should click on the Apply Online link of UPPSC EPFO jobs
- Enter the appropriate data in the fields of the application form Validate the data and hit the submit button.
- Pay the application fee via net banking/card payment
- Take a hard copy of the application preview.
For More Updates Visit Official Website.
Apply Online: Click here
For Official Notification: Click here
For Official Website: Click here