UPSC EPFO SYLLABUS2020||EXAM PATTERN CHECK DETAIL
UPSC EPFO SYLLABUS 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to Conduct the Recruitment Exam of the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) Enforcement Officer and Account Officer on 04 October 2020.
For this UPSC has Released the Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Allocation of Marks. Let us know that UPSC will fill 421 Post of Enforcement Officer and Account Officer through this examination.
The Application Process for this is in Progress. Interested Candidates can apply for the notified posts of UPSC EPFO by 31 January 2020. Application is Make Through Online Mode.
The Written Examination will be Conducted on pen or Paper mode at various centers across the country. The Candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for an interview for final selection. Candidates Should be 75% Marks will be Scored or written exam and 25% for an interview.
This Will Be The Exam Pattern:
- The Written Examination will be of two hours.
- There Will be equal marks for all questions.
- All questions will be asked Objective type or Multiple choice.
- The Examination will be conducted in both Hindi and English Mediums.
- There will be a third negative marking on the wrong answer.
- There will be penalty for wrong answer. Every wrong answer will carry a
deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is
marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
It Will be Syllabus:
The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics :-
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English
language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labor Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
For More Updates Visit Official Website.