Union Public Service Commission UPSC has been Invited Online Form for Indian Economic Service IES Recruitment 2020. Learn How to apply
UPSC IES Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission UPSC has been Published the notification for the recruitment of Indian Economic Service IES 2020. Those who are eligible and wanted to apply online can apply through the direct link with the help of this website.
Let us tell you that the Union Public Service Commission UPSC is going to fill the 15 vacant posts of Indian Economic Service IES in 2020. you can check all eligibility criteria through the official notification released by the UPSC.
- There are 15 vacancies for Indian Economic Service IES, and the Applying Online Starting From 11 August 2020 to 01 September 2020.
- Candidates can check the official notice with the UPSC official website that’s upsc.gov.in
- Applicants before apply to know all eligibility criteria, Selection Process, How to apply vacancies with the help of the official website.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 13 August 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration: 01 September 2020
- Last Date of Pay the Application Fee: 01 September 2020
- Admit Card Release: October 2020
- Date of Examination: 16 October 2020.
Download the pdf for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Click here
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES Recruitment 2020:
Age limit ( As on 01 August 2020):-
- Minimum Age – 21 years.
- Maximum Age – 30 years.
- Age relaxation extra as per the UPSC Vacancy Recruitment Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates have Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Economics, Econometric Subject form any recognized University, or Insititute in India. More information about the educational qualification can read the official notice.
Applying Online: Click here
Overview of Vacancy of UPSC IES Recruitment 2020
- Advertisement No.: 11/2020-IES
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission UPSC
- Name of Vacancy: Indian Economic Service IES
- Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts.
Application Fees For UPSC IES 2020:
- For General/OBC: Rs 200/-
- For SC/ST: Rs Nil/-
- Candidates can PAY the FEES SHOULD BE DONE ONLINE using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode ONLY.
Selection Process For UPSC IES Recruitment 2020:
Candidates are going to be selected on this Vacant Posts on the basis of the Written Examination. For more about the selection process can download or read the official notification.
How To Apply For UPSC IES Recruitment 202?
Follow the steps below to applying online:-
Step-1: Candidates First Visit the official UPSC website of
Step-2: Click on Link One Time Registration.
Step-3: Fill the Registration Form with your Mobile Number or E-mail Id.
Step-4: Then log in with the username and password received on the registered phone number.
Step-5: Fill up the application Form And Submit. & Pay Application fees through online mode
Step-6: After that Submit the application and take a Print out for the further process.
Some Important Links