West Central RailwayRecruitment 2020
WC Railway Recruitment 2020:Railway has given vacancy for a total of 1273 posts. 10th pass can apply to these posts. The application process has started today.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
West Central Railway has released vacancies for various Apprentice posts under the year 2020-21. A total of 1273 posts are to admit. For which the application process has started from today. Interested people can apply by visiting the official website of West Central Railway www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in by reading the notification. The last date to apply is 14 February 2020.10th pass can refer to these apprentice posts. It is also mandatory to have an ITI certificate. If you are also interested in this post and want to apply, then read the details below carefully and use it from the direct link itself.
- Starting date of application: 15 January 2020
- Closing date of application: 14 January 2020
To apply for this post, a candidate must have 10th pass. Also, the candidates must pass ITI from a recognized NCVT.
Note:- For more information, you should read the official notification of the West Central Railway.
Vacancy Detail of West Central Railway(WCR) Apprentice 2020
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Name of the Organization: West Central Railway
Number of Post: 1273
Location of Job: Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
- Minimum age – 15 years
- Maximum age – 24 years
- Keep in mind that the age will calculate according to 8 January 2020.
West Central Railway Application Fee:
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 170/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 70/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card or net banking.
No written examination will conducted for the selection of candidates for the posts of an apprentice. Candidates will be selected based on merit list only and only. The merit list will be made based on marks obtained in class X and marks obtained in ITI. So if you are also interested in this post, then apply for this post as soon as possible.
For information related to the pay scale, the candidate should go to the official website of West Central Railway and read the notification.
How to apply for West Central Railway(WCR) Recruitment RRB 2020-21
- You should download and read the official notification before applying.
- Knowing the requirement of the relevant post proceeded.
- And for that post, click on the online link in West Central Railway.
- Now enter all the documents to submit your application.
- Enter the photo and signature as well and proceed.
- After completing the entire process, there is a print option here, take a print out of it.
- Look at the information which is filled up on you once again.
- Do not forget to click the manifest option.
- Fill the Tech Captcha in the box provided at the end. Submit the application form.
- For More Updates Visit ( WCR )Website.
For More Updates Visit Official website
Apply Online: Click here
For Official Notification: Click here
For Official Website: Click here